Your csv file should contain 9 columns: Years, co2, ch4, n2o, cfc11, cfc12, ch3br, ch3cl, TCO
The first row of your csv should contain the columns names as above followed by your data
1. Currently running on 30 instead of 300 trees due to low power server
2. Currently running on 1 core instead of multiple due to low power server
3. Currently does not output csv file and hyperparameter tuning file (just graph)
4. Currently does not allow user to select hyperparameter, searches a wide range by default
5. Currently does not allow source code to be downloaded.
6. Not polished yet but barely operational ;) - work in progress